Rental Guidelines for Weinberg House
To qualify for an apartment home at Weinberg House, the following conditions must be met:
- At least one member of the household must be 62 years of age or older
- OR at least one member of the household must be 18 years of age or older with a disability
- All household members must fall within the income limits, as set forth by the Department of Housing and Urban Development for the year
- All household members must be U.S. Citizens or have CIS Resident Alien Certificates
Current Income Requirements:
- Income limit is $35,350 (or less) per year for a one-person household
- Income limit is $40,400 (or less) per year for a two-person household
Wait List Requirements:
- Application for Residency. Print applications from this website or we will be happy to supply you with an application by mail or in person.
Application Requirements when a unit is available for you:
- Current Social Security, Pension, Employment and/or Veterans’ Statement (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Card or Passport
- Picture Identification Card
- Statements for the following: 1) Current savings account, 2) Six months’ worth of checking accounts, 3) IRA and Money Market Accounts and 4) House Assessment
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen, we will need copies of your current CIS Resident Alien Certificate
The list of required documents is not necessarily all-inclusive and additional documentation may be requested upon review of your application.
The Resident Selection Criteria is available for review by applicants.